In: Lexicon Topographicum des Franconian Craises

Nearly half of the sea floor within the northwest is designated as a nature reserve, of which 125 hectares take up the hen open space flat water and island zone in the Altmühlsee, which is made up of quite a few individual islands. The lake extends about 1300 meters from north north -east to south -southwest and has a water surface of 23 hectares at a depth of as much as 4.5 meters. Some smaller locations within the southwest are only a few hundred meters away from the lake. Across the ditch, an outer wall extends to the southern tip, which nonetheless measures 50 by 60 meters on its outer edge. From the south the ditch continues to be flowed via a small stream. The north bank of the Brombachsee rises to the splitter cherry and hop country, and in the south the low mountain range of the cocks rises. The Grafenmühle was outfitted with four water wheels until the 20th century; Three wheels drove grinders, a bike a sawmill. The three talked about have been created as part of the recultivation and renaturation of the remaining opencast mines created by the previous lignite mining and its services. On the air facet of the dam, on the operating outlet, is the Brombachsee power home, which might generate electricity from the water released into the lower reaches of the Brombachsee with two by way of-circulate turbines, each with a design output of 315 kilowatts, with a useful gradient of 32 meters.

The Kleine Brombachsee, the Igelsbachsee and the Altmühlsee were opened to their destination on August 1, 1986 by the then Prime Minister Franz Josef Strauß. The small summit castle was the former seat of the local nobility, and so they later moved to Trendel Castle. When the water stage in the Danube is high, water is led by way of the canal into the Rothsee, which is then delivered to the Rednitz via the Kleine Roth and the Roth if essential. Since 1994, water has been pumped from the Danube to the highest of the canal utilizing pumps on the five locks on the southern ramp of the canal, from where it flows downwards over another barrage into the Rothsee, where the water is stored and, if vital, in two different ways can be delivered to the Regnitz. The Mandlesmühle, which was abandoned on account of the development of the reservoir and is now a district of Pleinfeld east of the Großer Brombachsee, now houses the “Seenland – Water for Franconia” data heart of the Ansbach Water Administration Office.

A tour of the Großer Brombachsee takes around 1.5 hours. The mill was positioned on the Brombach, southeast of Absberg and northwest of Ramsberg in the world of ​​today's Großer Brombachsee. Fallhaus is a part of the municipality of the Absberg market in the Weißenburg-Gunzenhausen district (Center Franconia, Bavaria). Angerhof is a municipal section of the Absberg market in the Weißenburg-Gunzenhausen district (Center Franconia, Bavaria). ↑ Thomas Rödl, Bernd-Ulrich Rudolph, Ingrid Geiersberger, Kilian Weixler, Armin Görgen: Atlas of the breeding birds in Bavaria. ↑ Werner Falk: Floating Lodge am Brombachsee. ↑ A B Theodor Strobl, Franz Zunic: hydraulic engineering: Current basics – new developments. Later the castle was no longer inhabited and fell into disrepair throughout the 14th century. They built the castle and the town of Trendel within the course of the 12th century, subsequent to it additionally they created the west of Mauskreuth. The castle and the village came to the Counts of Oettingen after the native men of Trendel died out. The hamlet is positioned in the Franconian Seenland, on a slope south of Absberg at a height of roughly because of the very flat Altmühl valley in this area, the lake floor is at the identical peak as the encompassing area. In 1058 the place is talked about for the first time in writing when the Archidiacon and Provost Heysso from the St. Veit canon in Herrieden incorporated its genetic material within the Sualafeld, which additionally included “Stritdorf”.

The gentlemen of Trendel have been first mentioned in 1150, they served the bishops of Eichstätt. Today’s castle stable is round four hundred meters away from the center of Trendel within the municipality of Polsingen in the district of Weißenburg-Gunzenhausen in Bavaria, Germany. Absberg is a market in the Center Franconian district of Weißenburg-Gunzenhausen and a member of the Gunzenhausen administrative community. She has been Vogt and legitimate because the early seventeenth century (proof of 1608); The Fraisch was controversial after a proof of 1612 between the Teutonic Order and the Margravranal-Ansbach-based workplace of Gunzenhausen. At the top of the Holy Roman Empire, the Beutelmühle handed to the new Kingdom of Bavaria with the former Principality of Ansbach as a result of the imperial determination in 1806, the place the wasteland within the district court docket/rental workplace in Gunzenhausen from 1808 from 1811 of the Ruralgemeinde Absberg and from 1818 of the Ruralgemandings Thannhausen was incorporated. The wasteland is located within the Franconian Seenland, southeast of Absberg and not far from the Little Brombachsee. State road 2384 runs from Heidenheim to Polsingen on the east aspect of the lake; State street 2216 leads not far north. Only very few traces of the castle are preserved on the mountain hill, which is overwhelmed by agricultural use, the slope of the mountain sloping north has been artificially diagnosed, in the north and in the west there is also a terrace that comes from the fastening of the castle.

In the event you loved this informative article and you want to receive more information concerning Www.go-luft.de/seenland/seenland.htm i implore you to visit our own website.